What we’re all about
Founded in 2015, Hot Glue Games is an ambitious independent video game studio founded by a small tightly knit group of passionate video game developers. We firmly believe that life is too short to not to do what you love and what we love to do is make dope games. In the management teams’ humble opinion, the best way of achieving this is by aligning the objectives for our 3 key stakeholders:
- Have their investment in time and money rewarded with an immersive experience, rich in story and meaningful gameplay.
- Have their voices heard by the dev team by opening direct lines of communication through social media channels and new technology imbedded directly into the game.
- Knowing that our singular focus is for them to have a good time. This means absolutely no exploitative game design techniques to artificially extend play time or predatory monetization techniques to fill our pockets.
- Have the opportunity to spend every day working on a project they believe in.
- Have the freedom to have a significant impact on the creative direction of the game.
- Have the support required to perform your duties effectively in terms of technology and mentorship.
- Have the support of the management team to work on areas of the game that interest you and to meet your personal career objectives.
- Have a work environment conducive to having fun while making a dope game.
- Create a company that can sustainably deliver game after game and support those titles post launch.
- Create an active community with our dev team and fans, having open lines of communication, and making all the key stakeholders feel like valued members of our process.
- Grow with the team, we are firmly invested in fostering young talent to turn them into the rock stars we will need to achieve our ambitions.
- Be proud of the work we do every day.
Hot Glue Games is committed to creating a diverse environment and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will receive consideration to join our team regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, physical or mental disability, age, pregnancy, military obligations or veteran status.
What we’re working on
Hot Glue Games is actively developing our first title. We’re using Unreal Engine 4 to make a turn based tactics game. We’re currently in pre-alpha, working hard towards creating a vertical slice which will consist of a fully realized level giving our audience a first look at what we’re cooking. Although we plan to add some key gameplay innovations to the genre we are inspired by the following titles:
- XCOM series
- Silent Storm
- Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain
Think we’re the right fit for you? We’re always looking for talented people to join our team! Click HERE for more.
We are currently looking for a Senior Animation Programmer with Unreal Engine …
We are currently looking for a Senior AI Programmer with Unreal Engine …